- Building sales invoices from multiple data sources
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding AR for all customers
- Working closely with operations in managing client accounts
- Monitor all accounts status and identify past due accounts for follow up
- Following up with customers for payment of outstanding accounts
- Managing aging reports for all customers
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Reconciliation of AR at the end of every month or as requested
(TSX-V: FARM) (“Deveron” or the “Company”) is a leading agriculture technology company focused on data acquisition and analysis that helps farmers reduce costs and increase yields. The Company, headquartered in Toronto and listed on the TSX-V, has positioned itself for exponential growth in the North American market through partnerships with Fortune 500 companies and analytics software that helps take the guess work out of farming. Deveron emphasizes transparency and a focus on building shareholder value.
- Post secondary education in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Quickbooks
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Must possess strong English communication skills and customer service
- Excellent time management skills. Proven ability to work well independently or in a team environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy
Nice to Haves:
- BONUS: You have experience with remote testing tools.
- BONUS: You have experience with writing UX copy